Masa lalu adalah kenangan~Masa datang adalah keinginan~Masa sekarang adalah kehidupan…yg dijalani.Semoga semua takkan hilang walaupun kenangan itu masih diratapi,keinginan itu masih berada dlm mimpi dan kehidupan itu masih tertatih dlm 1000 asa yg suram.Mencoba memahami hidup dan setiap rintihan tangis dan titisan peluh…Semoga Tuhan mempunyai jln terbaik


♥ ♥ ♥...IT'S ME AND BEING WITH ME~I LIVE FOR THE FUTURE,GUIDE BY THE PAST ...♥ ♥ ♥

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Breakfast

Last saturday...early morning at 8.00am,we decide to have breakfast at Jin-Jin seafood Restaurant.Somewhere in Hilltop Luyang.I went there with my fren Noni and her mom,also wit our fren Avun.
When we reach to that place, it's almost full with customers.As their mentioned this always pack with customer coz the food is delicious...erm! i wonder how delicious it is.We have our sit at the middle of the restaurant,facing to outside view...and the sun is beginning to shine hot...take an order...fish soup, fuchuk (this is called in chinese's name...i don't know it name in english or in malay language) and drinks;tea.

Here it's come my breakfast:
The ingredients are: fish,fin fish,fish skin,egg and tomato...yummm!!! it was wonderful...soooo delicious.
and this is what we called "fuchuk" in chinese. I still try to find it name in english and in malay's language.
my favourite..Tea C.
This the flower tree which i shot in my frend's house.it's blooming and so beautiful.
I love the colour...Red Pink...
I took a few small stems for planting in my garden later.....ermmm...
this is lemon tree...fruit is dense

No comments:

Post a Comment